Chapter Four: Spying, Teasing & Inspiration
A few weeks after the school opened my friends started
noticing my unusual happy mood. Even Peter was
surprised that Im always early in school. Well aside
from being a dedicated officer of the organization I
have a hidden agenda, if you know what I mean!
After a few weeks of spying I have memorized where he
goes everyday. Like every Tuesday and Thursday at
around 3pm he would use the middle staircase to go
down from the third floor. So every Tuesday and
Thursday at around 3pm I would hang out at the 2nd
floor in front of the staircase which coincidently
right beside the classroom of some of my classmates
who are taking their back subject.
And every afternoon he hang out in front of the school
with his friends drinking taho or scramble. As for me,
who is known to normally have a starbucks mocha
frapuccino in one hand tried to deglamorized and
exchange a mocha frapuccino to a cup of taho. This
surprised everyone and moreso my friends.
It was funny also that when my friends and I see him
in the hallway they would give me the look and I would
blush and just smile. Then they would shout, "kinikilig!
Yihee!!" It was a good thing that I told my friends. Because
now I have "field agents" scattered all over the campus
grounds. So his location is just one text message
away. It must have been funny for him because
everywhere he goes I would suddenly appear and when
our eyes meet I would smile at him and he would smile
back. Everytime he would smile back it was always a
major kilig moment for me. Whats even more funny is
that when everytime we bump into each other it always
feels like we were in a close up commercial.
But the one thing that I am thankful of in the whole
duration of my craze with angel is that he inspired me.
He completed my college life. Ever since I fell in
love with him everything seems smooth sailing till graduation.
noticing my unusual happy mood. Even Peter was
surprised that Im always early in school. Well aside
from being a dedicated officer of the organization I
have a hidden agenda, if you know what I mean!
After a few weeks of spying I have memorized where he
goes everyday. Like every Tuesday and Thursday at
around 3pm he would use the middle staircase to go
down from the third floor. So every Tuesday and
Thursday at around 3pm I would hang out at the 2nd
floor in front of the staircase which coincidently
right beside the classroom of some of my classmates
who are taking their back subject.
And every afternoon he hang out in front of the school
with his friends drinking taho or scramble. As for me,
who is known to normally have a starbucks mocha
frapuccino in one hand tried to deglamorized and
exchange a mocha frapuccino to a cup of taho. This
surprised everyone and moreso my friends.
It was funny also that when my friends and I see him
in the hallway they would give me the look and I would
blush and just smile. Then they would shout, "kinikilig!
Yihee!!" It was a good thing that I told my friends. Because
now I have "field agents" scattered all over the campus
grounds. So his location is just one text message
away. It must have been funny for him because
everywhere he goes I would suddenly appear and when
our eyes meet I would smile at him and he would smile
back. Everytime he would smile back it was always a
major kilig moment for me. Whats even more funny is
that when everytime we bump into each other it always
feels like we were in a close up commercial.
But the one thing that I am thankful of in the whole
duration of my craze with angel is that he inspired me.
He completed my college life. Ever since I fell in
love with him everything seems smooth sailing till graduation.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home